Data analytics helps supply chain & logistics leaders make sense of the growing volumes of information for further growth and development. Supply chains are growing in complexity and customers demand more flexibility, faster answers, lower costs and all of that based on a sustainable infrastructure.
Districon Solutions are developers of key supply chain analytics capabilities by enabling our customers (like Heineken, Nike, GrandVision and Ahold) to extract & translate the right supply chain data, to design & implement smart supply chain models and planning applications, and to self-enable users to create business value.
Our mission is to become the industry reference for developing high performing supply chain capabilities based on hands-on experience, best practices and analytical technology, where a combination of our data analytic skills & domain-knowledge is required to realize true performance impact.
We have over 45 years’ experience advising both Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Retail Executives across planning, logistics and analytics.
Our approach is based on a high speed to value, our so-called value drop approach:
- Short lead times (1-4 months)
- An ROI of several weeks (2 - 8 weeks)
- An improvement potential up to 50%.
Our references / customer cases:
We develop and implement flexible fit-for-purpose, customized solutions for our customer base. Therefor we have many different customer cases in different industries (e.g. retail, cpg, fashion, manufacturing, transport) in one of the following supply chain areas:
We are happy to share relevant customers cases during our conversation based on your area of interest.
- Cost to Serve
- Network (re-)design
- Warehouse optimization
- Control towers
- S&OP, IBP, and forecasting
- Production planning & scheduling
- Merchandise allocation and replenishment
- Distribution & transport planning
- Workload balancing
- Innovation, digital Twins
- Many others
It is our aim to support you during your journey to augmented data driven decision making. Districon Solutions provides the following services:
- Designing your SC Digital transformation roadmap
- Supply chain analytics consultancy (strategic, operational)
- Developing and implementing supply chain models & applications
- Providing interim and/or project management support