AviapartnerCargo Terminal – Operational redesign
|Markten||Airports & Air cargo|
Cargo Terminal – Operational redesign
- Aviapartner has three cargo terminals at Brussels
- The growth of operations was capacity constraint
- Districon challenged existing expansion plans and optimized the processes:
- Alternative spatial allocation of processes
- Partial integration of import and export processes
- Alteration of Material Handling System
- As a result the overall capacity has been enlarged and parts of the expansion plans have been postponed.
Conducted a detailed study in to opportunities to improve the operational performance of the ground handling facility of Aeroground at Schiphol. In particular, a business process redesign of the complete export process flow was initiated. To support this programme a customised staff-planning tool was developed to optimise the use of the available workforce.